Intellimize, an intelligent website conversion and dynamic personalization platform, unveiled new capabilities that include improved scalable account-based marketing (ABM) features to help increase account personalization.
Intellimize works to place machine learning-based optimization, user-friendly A/B testing, rules-based personalization (RBP), scalable ABM and AI-powered text suggestions in the hands of marketers.
The new releases include:
- Account-by-account personalization in minutes, which includes showing an account-specific welcome video for each top named account;
- AI-powered copy suggestions to help marketers generate better quality website headlines, copy, calls to action and other text content;
- Simplified A/B testing to find the single best performing version of a website;
- Enhanced RBP to deliver the right experience to each customer segment; and
- A 75% faster dashboard so marketers can create unlimited personalization variations in minutes.
“As marketers are squeezed to deliver more performance, we’ve made it easier for them to do more with less,” said Guy Yalif, CEO and Co-founder of Intellimize. “Our latest enhancements make it easy for marketers to brainstorm great, persuasive copy that converts. As the economy continues to change and buyer behaviors become less predictable, we’ve armed our customers with the website optimization and dynamic personalization tools they need to provide exceptional personalized experiences that convert more business. That’s a universal goal of every brand, which has never been more critical than now.”