By Brianna Ruback
DealSignal, a B2B marketing data provider, released Intent-based Inbound Enrichment, a new module that aims to automatically enrich inbound leads with verified account, contact and third-party data.
Intent-based Inbound Enrichment is designed to provide verified contact and account data so marketers can identify and prioritize potential buyers, as well as enable revenue teams with accurate emails, direct-dials and social profiles for cross-channel engagement. It is also positioned to use third-party intent data to help companies understand when and why prospects might be interested, as well as where the purchase intent is surging across the account.
The module is positioned to allow B2B marketing and sales teams to:
- Quickly and accurately segment, score, route and prioritize inbound leads;
- Determine whether leads fit company target personas and ICPs;
- Personalize outreach and lead nurturing to drive conversions;
- Gain insight into buyers’ interests and competitive situations;
- Refresh leads on a schedule to regularly maintain data quality; and
- Maximize efficiency by eliminating tedious data entry and manual research.
“DealSignal’s Intent-based Inbound Lead Enrichment combines the who, why, when and where, and fully automates the process, so marketing can delivery truly actionable leads to sales and reps can then engage them with highly personalized, timely outreach,” said Rob Weedn, DealSignal Founder and CEO, in a statement. “It’s one plus one equals three for driving conversions from inbound.”