Revenue AI is designed to apply the power of AI across the entire buyer’s journey to help create a better customer experience and produce higher quality pipeline. The platform is infused with technographic and contact data from Slintel, a 6sense company, to give sellers access to up-to-date insights on an account’s tech stack.
- Capture anonymous buying signals;
- Target the right accounts at the right time; and
- Provide recommendations for the best channels and messaging to increase engagement.
“Every business wants to generate revenue with greater predictability, but every day, their people work in silos and make numerous guesses about which accounts to prioritize, what to send them or whether they have quality data to orchestrate a winning campaign,” said Jason Zintak, CEO of 6sense, in a statement. “6sense Revenue AI is the only platform to put the power of AI into the hands of every member of the revenue team to make insight-driven decisions, prioritize time and resources with greater accuracy and realize better outcomes. Our customers report unbelievable success.”
- An AI-driven email marketing platform that seeks to hyper-personalize email campaigns at scale by using insights to craft relevant 1:1 emails and responses;
- Pipeline intelligence capabilities to help accurately plan, track and forecast pipeline by predicting how much and what quality pipeline is needed to hit revenue targets and track segments/campaign performance in real time;
- Enhanced CRM integrations for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and HubSpot CRM designed to align revenue teams around a comprehensive, actionable data set;
- Completely customizable 6sense Qualified Accounts to give customers the choice of using only AI-driven recommendations for qualified accounts or custom tailoring buying stages and weighted activities based on criteria that best fit an organization’s specific needs; and
- The ability for 6sense Orchestration users to sync contact information from emails and calendars directly with their CRM.