RollWorks, an ABM platform and division of the AdRoll Group, announced the RollWorks ABM App is now available on Salesforce AppExchange. The integration is designed to help marketers connect their Salesforce data to their ABM campaigns.
The company said the partnership also aims to improve marketing and sales alignment by creating a bi-directional flow of data between the two platforms. Other features include:
- Audience management: sync account and contact data from Salesforce to RollWorks to define target audiences;
- ICP insights: uncover shared attributes of your ideal customer profile using sales funnel data;
- Personalized ad creation: generate personalized ads using Salesforce data such as company name and role;
- CRM targeted ads: ensure consistent messaging across sales and marketing by synching relevant ads to Salesforce stages; and
- Reporting: generate account- and contact-level insights into campaign performance within Salesforce.
“By harnessing the power of both platforms — and connecting our customers’ Salesforce data to RollWorks’ intent-based data set bolstered by our recent acquisition of Growlabs — marketing and sales teams can align their account-based strategies,” said Robin Bordoli, President of RollWorks, in a statement. “This alignment can help ambitious B2B organizations accelerate the identification and engagement of their buyers and better measure the business impact of their account-based strategies.”