RollWorks, an ABM platform, announced Sales Insights for HubSpot, a new solution that seeks to help B2B marketing and sales teams optimize their ABM strategy and prioritize opportunities.Sales Insights is an ABM tool that uses data science to uncover account engagement signals and visualize spiking accounts within HubSpot.
RollWorks Sales Insights for HubSpot aims to provide a 360-degree view of accounts throughout the buying journey, helping teams to eliminate the guesswork and create more efficient sales outreach. One feature, Account Spike, uses a data science model to flag accounts spiking in engagement compared to that account’s engagement baseline. Additional features of Sales Insights for HubSpot include the ability to:
- De-anonymize existing HubSpot CRM contacts and surface engagement spike details;
- Automate email alerts to sales teams when accounts are spiking in engagement;
- Identify accounts that are spiking in engagement — but not assigned — to allow sales managers to route accounts to sales reps;
- Generate engagement spike data so marketers can analyze what actions are leading to engagement surges; and
- Build workflows to nurture engaged accounts from engagement spike data.
“I’m incredibly excited about today’s news, as RollWorks continues to invest in our solutions as a HubSpot App partner for mutual customers looking to bring ABM excellence to their inbound strategies,” said Mike Stocker, VP of Partnerships at RollWorks, in a statement. “We’ve proven the power of HubSpot’s foundational inbound marketing with RollWorks’ highly targeted ABM capabilities. Now, with Sales Insights for HubSpot, marketing and sales can be in lockstep as they prioritize and personalize their programs and outreach to optimize their ABM strategy.”