- Terminus released Prospect Engine, a “freemium” data solution designed to uncover unknown, high-quality accounts.
- The Premium Edition is infused with Bombora intent data to identify intent topics and research spikes, while the Free Edition provides entry-level account discovery information.
- Key features include human-curated data, a signal-first graph and high-priority account and contact discovery.
Terminus, an account-centric platform for revenue growth, released Prospect Engine, a new data solution that seeks to uncover previously unknown, high-quality accounts and contacts showing in-market buying signals.
Specific features of the new solution include:
- Human-curated data that seeks to eliminate data gaps and inaccuracies and provide 90-day contact-level data verification;
- A signal-first graph of more than 8 million companies and 32 million decision-makers with full profile information enriched with firmographics, technographics and contact details; and
- High-priority account and contact discovery.
Prospect Engine will be available in a “freemium” model, with the free version supplying entry-level account discovery information via first-party data and prioritizing them with customer account scoring. The premium edition will leverage Bombora’s B2B intent data to help identify intent topics and research spikes and ingest the information into Terminus’s identity graph.
“Legacy data providers wreak havoc on go-to-market (GTM) strategies with high volume, low accuracy data, resulting in inaccurate assumptions and wasted resources — it’s essentially a modern version of a phone book,” said Carter Lassy, Chief Product Officer at Terminus, in a statement. “With Terminus Prospect Engine, we’re offering a powerful caller ID that not only identifies incoming and missed calls, but most importantly, identifies and prioritizes the calls that need to happen next. With the highest quality in-market account and contact data mapped exactly to their ICPs, Terminus customers can better solve their GTM challenges and prioritize the right prospects and customers to deliver efficient revenue growth.”