ABM platform RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, appointed Mihir Nanavati as its new President. Nanavati, former EVP of NextRoll, has led RollWorks from inception to launch, paving the way for enhanced service offerings such as the latest release of Journey Events and expansion of Journey Stages.
The complementary features will work together to help users turn account progression, regression and activity signals into actionable insights for greater pipeline velocity and the highest return on their ABM investment. Journey Stages seeks to help teams of all sizes discover where accounts are in their buying journeys, activate stage-specific multichannel campaigns accordingly and measure their ABM programs’ effectiveness. For its part, Journey Events plans to give teams a holistic look at their marketing and sales activities to show how their ABM program is influencing an account’s progression. The two solutions will enable users to:
- View the distribution of accounts on a dashboard and drill down into account-level information, such as buying journey progression;
- Leverage account-stage attributes to create account lists in RollWorks for activation across channels;
- Run point-in-time comparisons to track deal progression and justify program spend;
- Analyze account activity data from multiple sources, such as sent and opened SDR emails, meetings booked, opportunities open/progresses and deals closed; and
- Determine how account activity is affecting stage progression and which activities are driving accounts forward.
“Journey Stages tracks the progression and regression of target accounts along each stage of their buying journey — from pre-opportunity through renewal — to help companies efficiently plan and measure their go-to-market programs,” said Justin Cooperman, VP of Product at RollWorks, in a statement. “Journey Events pulls in events and activities taken by the account and maps them to the account’s progression or regression to help teams understand which activities are working to move them closer to revenue. These combined insights are a powerful way to enable the building and refinement of stage-specific campaigns to drive pipeline progression.”
For his part, Nanavati brings 25 years of tech industry experience, with a particular focus on SaaS products and businesses. He will replace Robin Bordoli, who will remain the CEO of NextRoll.
“After two and half years leading the RollWorks division, the time is right for me to pass the baton to a new leader to guide the next stage of growth,” said Bordoli in a statement. “With his product and commercial experience, and his passion to transform markets through technology, Mihir is the right leader for the RollWorks business. He deeply understands the potential of ABM to shape how marketing and sales teams work together to grow revenue. I’m confident the RollWorks business will continue to thrive under Mihir’s leadership.”