Dun&Bradstreet, a global provider of business decision data and analytics, has launched new features and capabilities to its account-based marketing platform. The updates are to help marketers engage and convert buyers with built-in account-based ads and account-based engagement reporting and analytics.
The enhanced D&B Account-Based Marketing Platform combines several Dun & Bradstreet solutions into a unified product experience, with new capabilities, such as:
- Automated account-based ads, designed to help users reach the right contacts within an account using a native account-based display advertising engine (in beta), as well as integrations with social channels and demand side platforms (DSPs);
- Account engagement analytics designed to measure the results of ABM programs to identify website and campaign engagement;
- Web personalization capabilities that leverage AI, firmographic, technographic and intent insights;
- Omnichannel activation capabilities that position users to orchestrate engagement across channels using AI, third-party intent, web engagement, sales engagement and buyer stage’
- Sales campaign activation via a new integration with Outreach that aims to deliver account and buyer insights from contextual conversations;
- Intent data designed to help uncover demand based on account activity on first- and third-party websites; and
- Risk-based account selection designed to identify and select target accounts based on their financial status.
“B2B marketers are increasingly being asked to do more with less, so they are turning to account-based strategies to make the most of their resources,” said Michael Bird, President of Sales & Marketing Solutions at Dun & Bradstreet. “We have built upon our industry-leading data and insights and added all the things that demand generation and digital marketers need to automate and activate hyper-targeted, instantly responsive campaigns for engaging with target accounts, buying committees and key contacts.”